Showing all 7 results
At Rimagined, we only make use of sustainable and eco-friendly fabrics such as excess denim bits, rubber from inner tyre tubes of vehicles, and cotton from old cotton sarees. These are pre-consumer or post-consumer fabric waste and not raw materials.
We collect both types of wastes, sort, clean and then our skilled artisans repurpose them into awe-inspiring designed products with features better than the original.
Important tips for carrying luggage during travel
- Hassle-free traveling as a lot to do with the kind of luggage you travel with. Whether you are traveling solo for leisure, or on a business trip, or for a long vacation with spouse and kids, the amount and type of luggage definitely matters.
- The amount of luggage you carry invariably depends on the length of the journey and the mode of transport. Meaning, a week-long trip with the family to an international destination like Switzerland will mean a lot of luggage and a dedicated suitcase for the woollies.
- Make a trip itinerary
First and foremost, before you jump and get down to packing your bags, study the itinerary of your trip. This will help you understand what all you is needed for your journey and stay.
Create a packing list
- The saying goes: When you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Planning starts with a list. There are things that you may forget while packing and in the rush of excitement of going on a trip. But with a list prepared in advance, you are not going to miss out on any essentials.
- Secure your luggage with the right locks
Go for a reliable lock that can withstand the wear and tear during airport baggage screening and when loaded inside as check-in baggage. Make sure the lock is thick enough to resist cutting and resists being picked.
- Choose smart carry-on luggage
Most airlines have restrictions when it comes to the size of carry-on luggage in the aircraft’s overhead bins. The bag should be easy to carry and with enough quick access pockets. For this, opt for a smart backpack like our Denim Laptop Backpack.