Rugs are decorative home accents that instantly liven up your living space. What’s even better is a rug that is crafted from repurposed woollen waste, making it a sustainable option for styling up your home.
We have specially commissioned a team of talented traditional artisans from Bikaner in Rajasthan to create these woollen rugs. These handloom weavers make use of a tried-and-tested process for weaving.
These rugs are available in a variety of shades and blend of colours, and we have named them appropriately so. From Pretty Peach to Ebony and Ivory, take your pick from the designs available with us.
You can use this 3 feet by 5 feet rugs in multiple ways and locations. You’ll be amazed to notice how this rug seamlessly adds a pop of colour to your living room, bedroom, or WFH office space and transforms it.
Limited quantity per design available.
Specifications of Woollen Floor Rug
Length – 5 feet
Width – 3 feet
Colours – Multiple variants available
Material – Repurposed woollen waste
- Regularly clean with a light vacuum.
- Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin
- Please do not pull loose ends if any. Always trim with scissors.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
- Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
- Never fold the carpet. Always roll up the carpet when not being used.
Since upcycled and repurposed products are usually handcrafted, each piece is unique in itself. With no two products are identical, there may be slight variations in the way they appear. Importantly, you can always count on the uniformity in design and quality.