- A fabric rope stool that is created by upcycling old sarees
- The ropes are woven by hand and tied firmly on the stool frame.
- It takes 30 meters of fabric rope, which is from 2 sarees, to make one stool
- The wooden frame is made from Mahogany wood
- Small (inches) : 14*14*15 (Seating area will be around 12*12)
- Large (inches) : 20*20*15 (Seating area will be around 18*18)
- The colour of the ropes will vary depending on the saree waste that is available with us for weaving.
- The price mentioned is for one stool.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.